Our priority at Glen Industries is to assist people with developmental disabilities secure and maintain meaningful and competitive employment. We work with businesses in Schuyler County and surrounding counties to employ people receiving Glen Industries vocational supports. In order to guarantee a proper placement for your company’s hiring needs, we take into account each person’s skill level, talents, interests and employment background.
What we offer hiring businesses:
- Pre-screened applicants that are job ready
- Work adjustment training
- Ongoing support throughout employment
- Reliable employees trained to your standards
What does Glen Industries bring to your workplace?
- Working with you, the employer, to create a training plan for the employee which will assist with employment success
- Supporting your new employee to learn job responsibilities
- When the employee becomes acclimated to his or her job, the coach will gradually phase out on-site supportGlen Industries can be a resource in regards to incentives and benefits that businesses may use when hiring people with developmental disabilities. Glen Industries can help you understand these benefits and how to apply.